This Getting Started Guide is to help you adopt the Inspectorio Sight platform as quickly as possible! This is why we want to make sure you know the terminology of the platform first thing!
Becoming familiar with the Inspectorio Sight terminology will help you navigate through Purchase Orders, Inspections, Reports, CAPA, and Configuration much faster. Let's get started!
These are the most common terms you will find on the platform and what they mean:
- Inspection Creator: The Inspection Creator is the organization who created and sent the Inspection case (the organization who 'booked' the Inspection).
- Inspection Receiver: The Inspection Receiver is the organization to whom the Inspection case was sent (the organization the Inspection creator 'booked to').
- Oversight Office: The Oversight Office is the organization to whom the Inspection case was sent (and who decides who to 'assign' the inspection to).
- Scheduled Inspection date: The Scheduled Inspection date is the date the Inspection is planned to be conducted. (In some cases the Scheduled Inspection date and the Inspection start date will not be the same. E.g. If it was not possible to conduct the Inspection on the scheduled Inspection date).
- Inspection Start Date: The Inspection Start Date is the date that the Assigned Inspector started the Inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform.
Ready to keep on learning? Click here to learn how to upload a Purchase Order to the platform!
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.