Reports on Inspectorio Sight are automatically generated and uploaded to the web platform after an inspection is completed on the mobile platform. Reports are also generated for aborted inspections. However, reports from aborted inspections only contain a summary section, a reason for the abortion, and evidence pictures.
To promote visibility and transparency, reports are automatically visible to all stakeholders in an inspection. You can see the Report tied to an Inspection from the Inspection Details page.
- You can only download Reports from Completed or Aborted inspections.
- An In-Progress status means the inspection is still being conducted, and the Report has not yet been generated.
- Downloading Reports is only available to Enterprise and Professional plans.
- The feature to receive reports for aborted inspections can be activated upon request.
- In some cases, you might see a Pending status next to inspections. This means you can view the report, but any information in the report can still change until it is approved. You will only see this if your organization has it enabled.
Follow the steps below to learn how to review an Inspection Report:
Step 1: From your Dashboard, hover over Inspections. Then, click on Inspections.
Step 2: Click on the Inspection ID to find the Report for that Inspection (you can use the filters at the top of the table or enter the Inspection ID in the search box).
Step 3: Click on View Report. Alternatively, click on the Export Report button if you want to download it as a PDF file.
Step 4: To go to a specific section, click on the three-bar menu on the left side of the screen.
Step 5: To jump to a specific section, click on an item in the navigation menu.
Step 6: You can go to the CAPA for the report by clicking on the View CAPA button on the upper right part of the page.
Step 7: You can also download a PDF version of the Report by clicking on the Export as PDF button.
Please note: Downloading Reports is only available to Enterprise and Professional plans.
The PDF version of the report will open in a new tab, which you can then print or download.
Improved Measurement Section on Inspection Reports
The Measurement Section in a Report allows the viewer to easily identify out of tolerance values based on Size per Style. The Report includes information on the metric used and POM based on Size per Style. The report displays a comparison between out of tolerance values and standard values.
Out of tolerance measurements for each Size per Style are calculated by using the percentage between defective unit found and the total inspected samples for that Size. When there are out of tolerance values, the defects will be highlighted in red.
1. Scroll down to view the new metrics used in the Measurement Section and POM grouped by Size per Style.
2. Out of tolerance values and defects will be highlighted in red.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.