There may be instances when vendors request to change a scheduled Inspection date for various reasons, such as a product not being fully ready by the Inspection date, or other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, you may want to change the scheduled Inspection date.
- You can only reschedule Inspections that are New or Confirmed.
- You cannot change the date for Inspections that are In-Progress, Completed, or Aborted.
Follow the steps below to learn how to change the scheduled date of an Inspection:
Step 1: From your Dashboard, hover over Inspections. Then, click on Inspections to go to the Inspection Management page.
Step 2: Select the Inspection you want to reschedule. Then, click on Change Scheduled Inspection Date.
- You can use the filters or the search bar to find the Inspection you want to reschedule.
- You can only change the date for New or Confirmed Inspections.
- You can select more than one inspection at a time and change the scheduled inspection date in bulk.
Step 3: Select the new inspection date on the calendar pop-up and then click on Confirm.
Alternatively, you can change the Scheduled Inspection date on the Inspection Details page.
Step 1: Click on the relevant Inspection ID.
Step 2: Click on Change next to Scheduled Inspection Date.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.