Purchase Orders or POs contain key information about goods being produced. Purchase Orders are often used to automatically fill in the information required for an inspection booking. You can view more information about a Purchase Order on the PO Details page.
From the Purchase Order Details page, you can:
- Edit a Purchase Order
- View the Inspection History related to the PO
- Create a new Inspection Booking for the PO
- Review the General Information
- Review the Product Information
Follow the steps below to learn how to navigate the PO Details page:
Step 1: Hover over Inspections, then click Purchase Orders.
Step 2: Click on a PO Number. You can use the filters or the search bar to find the PO quicker.
Step 3: You will be brought to the PO Details page.
Here, you can:
- View the Inspection History
- Edit the Purchase Order
- Create a new Inspection Booking for the PO.
Step 4: Review the General Information box to find information about:
- Brand/Retailer: Name of the organization that owns the PO
- Supplier: Name of the vendor associated with the PO
- Factory: Name of the factory associated with PO
- Data Provider: Name of the organization providing the data source such as PO Type, Product Line, and Product Category
- PO Number: A unique number to identify a PO
- OPO Number: Internal unique number from supplier to identify a PO
- PO Type: Information on what kind of order corresponds to the PO. PO Types are determined by the Data Provider. For example NEW or REPLENISHMENT
- Shipment Date: The shipment date for a PO
- Shared To: If a PO is shared, the organization's name will be display
- Data Source
- No. of Styles: The number of styles in this PO
- No. of Inspections: The number of inspections associated with this PO.
Step 5: Scroll down to review the Product Information and the Packing Information. Here, you can review details about:
- Item ID: An identifying ID for items within a PO
- Product Line: Group of related products determined by Data Provider. See the Product Line for a given style
- Product Category: Type of product determined by Data Provider. See the Product Category for a given style
- Brand: Identifies a certain brand attribute for a particular item and style
- Style: An identifying ID for items within a style
- Case Pack: The number of items inside a carton
- Order Quantity: The number of pieces ordered for a certain Item and Style
- Order Carton Quantity: The number of cartons ordered for a certain Item and Style. Quantity calculates automatically when Case Pack is entered.
Note: If there is an Assortment within this PO, you will also be able to see:
- Assortment ID: The unique identifier for an assortment
- Order Carton Quantity: The number of cartons ordered within the assortment.
- Configuration: The number of pieces for an item inside a carton
- Order Quantity: The total pieces of an item. Calculated by the Configuration x the Order Carton Quantity. Quantity is calculated automatically when Order Carton Quantity and Configuration are entered.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.