Please Note:This article provides instruction for the new and improved version of our quality assurance platform, Sight 3.0. Want to learn more about Sight 3.0 and how it can benefit your operations? Click here.
Sight 3.0 provides you with a simplified Booking-to-Assignment status flow. These more informative inspection statuses reduce friction and time spent during the review process.
You can view the Inspection Status in two places:
1. In the Status column on the Inspection Management page
2. On the Inspection detail page, in the assignment information window
Every Inspection has a status (There are 10 statuses in total). When one of the Stakeholders performs an action on the Inspection, the status will change.
Please note: Each Stakeholder can only perform certain action on the Inspection (depending on if they are the Inspection Creator or the Inspection Receiver).
What actions can the Inspection Creator take?
After the Inspection has been created, the inspection creator can take the following actions:
- Cancel: The status will change to Cancelled if the Inspection Creator cancels the inspection.
What actions can the Inspection Receiver take?
The Inspection Receiver can take several actions on the Inspection. Each of these action will change the Inspection status.
- New: A New status means that an Inspection has been newly created, and no actions have yet been taken on the Inspection.
- Confirmed: An Inspection can be Confirmed if you are happy with the Inspection details and want the inspection to go ahead.
- Rejected: An Inspection can be Rejected if you are not happy with the Inspection details, and do not want the Inspection to go ahead.
- Waived: An Inspection can be Waived if the P.O.s and styles in that Inspection do not need to be inspected.
- Merged: Several Inspections can be Merged together if you have multiple Inspections that you want to conduct at the same time. Inspections can only be merged if the Inspection information (such as factory location) matches.
- Released: A Released status means that the Inspection has been released to the Assigned Inspector. When an Inspection is Released it will appear in the Inspector's Inspectorio Mobile platform (where he/she will conduct the inspection).
- In-Progress: When the inspector begins his/her inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform, the Inspection status will change to In-Progress.
- Aborted: An Aborted status means that the Inspector started the inspection, but ended the inspection before it was complete (and aborted the Inspection in the Inspectorio mobile platform).
- Completed: When the inspector completes his/her inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform, and uploads their final report to the web platform, the Inspection status will change to Completed.
Still have questions?Our team is happy to help you with any questions or concerns.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply click on the 'Need Help?' menu on the Inspectorio RISE platform.
Then, click on the 'Chat with us' button in the bottom left corner of the window.