Please note: This article provides instruction for the new and improved version of our quality assurance platform, Sight 3.0. Want to learn more about Sight 3.0 and how it can benefit your operations? Click here.
When an Inspection is sent to your organization, there are several actions you can take on that inspection. (Every time an action is taken on an Inspection, this changes the Inspection status. Click here to learn more about inspection statuses).
The video below will teach you:
- How to confirm your inspections
- How to reject your inspections
- How to waive your inspections
- How to merge your inspections
- How to set your inspection workflows
- How to assign your inspections
- How to release your inspections
Click on the video below to learn how to take action on an Inspection!
How to reset your Inspection
Inspections can be reset at any point before the Inspector completes the inspection.
To reset an inspection:
Simply select the Inspection on the Inspection management page, then click on Reset. (You will be prompted to provide a reason before you confirm).
1. What happens when you reset 'waived' or 'confirmed' inspections?
The status of the reset inspection will change to 'New'.
2. What happens when you reset 'released' or 'in-progress' inspections?
The status of the reset inspection will change to 'Confirmed'.
Please be aware, if you reset an 'in progress' Inspection, all progress on this inspection will become invalid. The inspector will need to delete this inspection from their "Recent Reports" tab in the mobile platform, and then download & begin the inspection again in their "Assignments" tab.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.