Please Note: This article provides instruction for the new and improved version of our quality assurance platform, Sight 3.0. Want to learn more about Sight 3.0 and how it can benefit your operations? Click here.
The new Sight 3.0 platform offers a simpler and more straightforward inspection flow. This change will provide you with a centralized source for all of your inspection information, bringing you greater visibility into all stages of your inspections!
What is an 'Inspection' or 'Inspection Case'?
The new Inspection Management page combines all of the functionality previously found on the Bookings and Assignments pages. All relevant Inspection information, including Bookings, Reports, and CAPA are available in one centralized source.
Why is this useful?
This change will provide you with enhanced productivity, reliability, and transparency across all of your inspection operations.
Where to find your Inspections
You can find all of your Inspections on the Inspections page.
To find the Inspections page, simply hover over "Inspections" in the top menu bar, then click on "Inspections".
The Inspection Management page displays all of your Inspections in one easy-to-view grid.
How to use the Inspection Management page filters
To use the Inspection Management page filters:
How to filter Inspections by Date Range
How to search for a specific Inspection
Use the Search Bar to find a particular Inspection by typing in the Inspection Number.
Tip: To search for multiple Inspections, separate the Inspection numbers with a space.
Received / Sent / Shared tabs
Received Tab: This tab displays the Inspections that have been sent to your organization.
Sent Tab: This tab displays the Inspections that you have sent to other organizations.
Shared Tab: This tab displays the Inspections that have been shared with your organization. This tab also displays Inspections in which you are a Stakeholder (but you are not the Inspection Creator or Receiver).
(The tab you select becomes the default tab you will see next time you access the Inspection Management page).
How to manage the grid columns
To customize the columns in the Inspection Management page grid:
1. Click on the Manage Columns button
2. Select the columns you would like to add
3. Click on Save
(To remove columns, click on the X next to the column name before you click on save).
Select number of Inspections displayed per page
1. At the bottom of the page, find the option to display a certain number of inspections/page.
2. Select whether you want to see 10, 20, 50, or 100 inspections/page.
3. Your selection automatically updates the page.
(Next time you access the Inspection Management page, you will automatically see the number of inspections/page you selected).
You will notice that the Sight 3.0 Inspection Management page includes some new terminology!
- Inspection Creator: The Inspection Creator is the organization who created and sent the Inspection case (The organization that 'booked' the Inspection).
- Inspection Receiver: The Inspection Receiver is the organization to whom the Inspection case was sent (the organization the Inspection creator 'booked to').
- Oversight Office: The Oversight Office is the organization to whom the Inspection case was sent (and who decides who to 'assign' the inspection to).
- Scheduled Inspection date: The Scheduled Inspection date is the date the Inspection is planned to be conducted. (In some cases the Scheduled Inspection date and the Inspection start date will not be the same. E.g. If it was not possible to conduct the Inspection on the scheduled Inspection date).
- Inspection Start Date: The Inspection Start Date is the date that the Assigned Inspector started the Inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.