Inspections on Sight 3.0 contain the same information as Bookings and Assignments did on Sight 2.0.
The Inspection details page features a new layout to display inspection information. Information related to Product Information, Stakeholders, Inspection Information, and Questionnaires is displayed in individual tabs.
Please note: The information displayed in each of these tabs can vary depending on the Booking Form configured by the Inspection Receiver.
How to review your Inspection details:
1. Open an Inspection
To open an Inspection, click on the Inspection number.
2. Product Information
The first section you will see is Product Information. This tab includes a general summary of the goods to be inspected and a more detailed breakdown of the product information (organized by solid & assortment packing type). Click on 'View full table' to see this information in full screen. Also, you can click on the table headers to see the Items in alphabetical order.
Click on the filter options to filter product information by Product Line, Product Category, Brand, Style ID and more!
This tab displays details of all of the Stakeholders involved in the Inspection, including Factory, Vendor & Retailer information. In some cases, this tab also includes factory location information.
4. Inspection Information
This tab displays information such as PO Information, Inspection type & Workflow information, & Expected dates for inspection execution.
5. Assignment Information
This window displays information such as Assigned Organization, Assigned Inspector & inspection Workflow.
6. Activities section
This window displays a log of all of the activities and comments related to your Inspection.
How to view Product Information & Measurement Charts as full-screen tables:
Enhancements to the Inspection details page make it quicker and easier for you to visualize important information (such as Product Information & Measurement Charts) in a fullscreen table.
Simply click on the View Full Table button!
How to view Inspection activities and comments
To view a log of all of the Activities and Comments related to your Inspection, simply scroll down the page to the Activities section.
The Activities & Comments section on the Inspection details page provides organizations with an open communication channel throughout the Inspection lifecycle.
This section enables you to:
What are Inspection statuses?
Sight 3.0 provides you with a simplified Booking-to-Assignment status flow. These more informative inspection statuses reduce friction and time spent during the review process.
You can view the Inspection Status in two places:
1. In the Status column on the Inspection Management page
2. On the Inspection detail page, in the assignment information window
Every Inspection has a status (There are 10 statuses in total). When one of the Stakeholders performs an action on the Inspection, the status will change.
Please note: Each Stakeholder can only perform a certain action on the Inspection (depending on if they are the Inspection Creator or the Inspection Receiver).
What actions can the Inspection Creator take?
After the Inspection has been created, the inspection creator can take the following actions:
- Cancel: The status will change to Cancelled if the Inspection Creator cancels the inspection.
What actions can the Inspection Receiver take?
The Inspection Receiver can take several actions on the Inspection. Each of these actions will change the Inspection status.
- New: A New status means that an Inspection has been newly created, and no actions have yet been taken on the Inspection.
- Confirmed: An Inspection can be Confirmed if you are happy with the Inspection details and want the inspection to go ahead.
- Rejected: An Inspection can be Rejected if you are not happy with the Inspection details, and do not want the Inspection to go ahead.
- Waived: An Inspection can be Waived if the P.O.s and styles in that Inspection do not need to be inspected.
- Merged: Several Inspections can be Merged together if you have multiple Inspections that you want to conduct at the same time. Inspections can only be merged if the Inspection information (such as factory location) matches.
- Released: A Released status means that the Inspection has been released to the Assigned Inspector. When an Inspection is Released it will appear in the Inspector's Inspectorio Mobile platform (where he/she will conduct the inspection).
- In-Progress: When the inspector begins his/her inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform, the Inspection status will change to In-Progress.
- Aborted: An Aborted status means that the Inspector started the inspection, but ended the inspection before it was complete (and aborted the Inspection in the Inspectorio mobile platform).
- Completed: When the inspector completes his/her inspection on the Inspectorio mobile platform and uploads their final report to the web platform, the Inspection status will change to Completed.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.