Stay updated on highlights and recent improvements on Inspectorio Sight with our monthly Release Notes!
New Comparison Analytics pages (General Comparison & Defect Comparison)
The new Comparison analytics pages provide a centralized place for you to compare important metrics for quality assurance and activity on the Sight platform. Choose between a wide range of inspection factors to compare, including Factory, Supplier, Oversight Office, Inspection Executor, Inspection Type, and more.
These new pages enable you to quickly compare and benchmark against 2 different data sets, without the need to navigate between multiple analytics pages (for example our Dashboard, Inspection Summary or Defect Summary pages), and eliminates the need for you to filter or search individually for multiple factories or inspection types.
- This ability to quickly and easily compare data from different inspections can be applied, and is useful in, multiple scenarios. For example, if your eco-system is conducting self-inspections, the comparison pages will enable you to instantly benchmark the results from these self-inspections, in comparison to the results of third party inspections at the same factory.
- These analytics pages are available for organizations with Enterprise subscription packages (by request only).
Our Comparison analytics section includes 2 pages: General Comparison & Defect Comparison. Click here to learn more about how to use the new Comparison analytics pages.
Measurement and Moisture Check sections now available on the Defect Summary analytics page
- The Defect Summary page allows you to continuously identify opportunities for improvement within your quality processes, by focusing on the overall defect trend and defect distribution by inspection type.
Previously the Defect Summary page included a breakdown of the defects found in three key areas; Workmanship, Packaging and Assembly. We have now expanded the page's capabilities to include a breakdown of defects found in 2 new sections; Measurement and Moisture Check.
- This analytics page is available on Enterprise subscription packages only.
- Click here to learn more about the insights available on the Defect Summary page.
Native iOS Mobile platform available on iPad (Portrait mode)
Our mobile development teams are always working diligently to continue to improve your experience on our Inspectorio Sight mobile platforms. Our latest improvement will enable you to avail of the features in our iOS Native platform on iPad devices (as well as on iPhones).
- This enhancement is available to all users with an Inspector role (on Professional & Enterprise subscription packages).
- Click here to learn more about how to use our Sight mobile platforms.
'Assignment Executor' can now receive 'Reset Booking' notifications
- Especially in the midst of the current global crisis, we understand that inspections can be cancelled, or rescheduled, often with little advanced notice. 'Assignment Executor' organizations can now be notified instantly if an inspection booking is reset - eliminating the need to contact this organization outside of the Sight platform.
- For example, with this new enhancement, third party inspection companies can receive instant notification if an inspection booking is reset and they no longer need to conduct the inspection.
- You can find this notification on the notification preferences page. Click here to learn more about how to edit your notification preferences and filters.
'Unequal Tolerance' feature now available on our iOS Native mobile platform
Previously, measurement 'tolerance' values were defined using one value only, meaning the value for upper and lower tolerances were always the same value. Our new 'Unequal Tolerances' feature allows you to set different values for your upper and lower measurement tolerances – improving the accuracy of your measurement charts. (This feature is available by request only).
This feature is now available on our iOS Native mobile platform (previously only available on Android).
- Click here to learn more about how to use the Unequal Tolerance feature on our web and mobile platforms.
Please note that these features are ‘up coming’ but as yet have no fixed release date - our teams are working hard to provide you with these new and exciting features as soon as possible.
Ability to store your Billing Information on-platform
This upcoming features will provide organizations with the ability to store their billing information as part of their organization profile. This will eliminate the need to add this information manually for every inspection booking - making the booking creation process faster and saving you time!
The ability to configure multiple notification rules
Our current notification filters enable you to receive only specific notifications, based on criteria that you choose and configure. (E.g. You can filter by Supplier, Factory, Inspection Executor, Inspection type and more!).
Now we're going one step further! The new 'multiple notification rules' feature will enable you to configure multiple combinations of filters and be even more specific about the notifications you want to receive.
Note: This feature will be available on Professional and Enterprise subscription packages only.
Native iOS Mobile platform available on iPad (Landscape mode)
This enhancement to our Native iOS mobile platform will enable you to utilize all of our in-platform functions in Landscape (as well as Portrait) mode - giving you greater flexibility as you conduct your inspections.
This enhancement will be available to all users with an Inspector role (on Professional & Enterprise subscription packages).
Still have questions?Click on the GO TO ACADEMY button on the upper left corner of this page to learn more