Stay updated on highlights and recent improvements on Inspectorio Sight with our monthly Release Notes!
New 'Sharing Options' for Bookings
- The new 'Sharing Options' feature provides organizations with more control over who has visibility over their Bookings and inspection information on the platform.
- Choose to include or exclude certain stakeholders when selecting organizations your Bookings will automatically be shared with.
- The 'Sharing Options' functionality is available in the Configuration section when creating a new Booking form.
- Click here to learn more about how to create and edit your Booking forms.
Switch/Change AQL tables from Mobile
Previously, the Sight platform enabled you to create multiple workflows, corresponding to individual AQL tables. Inspectors could choose an applicable workflow from their mobile device to suit every type of inspection! Now we’ve gone a step further!
- Inspectors can now enjoy the benefits of even greater adaptability, with the ability to switch AQL tables directly from their mobile platform.
- This enables Inspectors to choose the AQL table that best suits the specific Inspection they are conducting (depending on the type of goods or the specific factory or vendor involved).
- Click here to learn how to edit your current workflows to enable this feature for your inspectors
- Click here to learn how to switch AQL tables using the mobile platform.
- Improve the accuracy of your measurement charts by providing separate upper and lower tolerances.
- Our 'Unequal Tolerances' feature lets you set different values for your upper and lower tolerances – providing you with the flexibility you need to ensure that your quality assurance inspections are as effective and accurate as possible.
- This feature is available by request only!
To use this feature:
Simply input two separate tolerance values when creating your measurement charts.
Your Inspectors will also see two tolerance values, and will be able to provide and upper and a lower tolerance when editing POMs on the mobile platform.
Automation Center Updates
The Inspectorio Sight Automation Center features extensive rule logic and attributes to fit virtually all inspection use-cases. This automation can significantly reduce manual workload, particularly in relation to workforce planning, helping you to streamline your operations and effectively distribute your inspection resources.
Please Note: Automation Center functionalities are available by request only.
We are continuously updating and improving this resource. The most recent updates from this month include:
- Rule Validation for Booking Statuses and Auto Assign
- Reason codes dependent on inspection types and statuses
Rule Validation for Booking Statuses and Auto Assign
The new Rule Validation feature provides users with a way to test out their automation settings before they activate them for their inspections - removing the risk of manual error when setting up your booking and assignment automation rules!
Please Note: This feature is only available for “Change Booking Status” and “Auto Assign”.
To use this feature:
Click on 'Test Rules' on the Automation Center page, then click on 'Sample file'.
A CSV file will download to your device. Follow the template to create example data to test your automation rules.
Upload this file to the platform by click ing on 'Choose file'.
The system will send you an email where you can download the test results.
Click on the link provided to download a CSV file. View the additional (last) three column in the CSV to find out the results of your test.
Reason codes dependent on inspection types and statuses
The Inspectorio Sight platform provides users with the ability to set 'Reason Codes' for actions taken on Bookings and Assignments. For example, if a user waives or rejects a Booking, the system requires the user to give a 'Reason' for this action. With 'Reason Codes' configured, Users can choose a 'Reason' from a predetermined list (Each reason code is linked to a particular inspection type and action/status).
Reason Codes can now also be linked to automation rules configured in the automation center -automatically providing a reason for actions taken on bookings and assignments based on predetermined criteria.
To use this feature:
Navigate to the Automation centre.
Click on the rule you want to edit.
Click on the 'Reason' dropdown and select a reason to match your rule, then click on Save.
Note: Additional 'Reason Codes' can be configured on the Rule Settings page.
New smaller file sizes for PDF reports
- We have further optimized our PDF Report downloads - smaller files sizes make this information quicker to download and easier to store on your local devices!
- Gain all of the benefits of our web platform but optimized for smaller screens!