Stay updated on highlights and recent improvements on Inspectorio Sight with our monthly Release Notes!
- Get updates delivered direct to your e-mail inbox with the new Weekly Reports feature!
- With Weekly Reports, you get a quick summary of total purchase orders, bookings, assignments, inspections, and the % decrease or increase for these activities versus the last week.
- These notifications are designed to easily give you key information such as inspection results, pass rates, defect rates, top defects and factories across all your inspection types.
- Click here to learn how to enable Weekly Reports.
- The new Billing Information section provides even more visibility, transparency, and accountability for all stakeholders in the inspection.
- You can now configure your Booking Forms to accommodate relevant Billing Information fields, and this information will appear in the Assignment and Booking Management pages.
- To learn more about Billing Information, click here.
- The Draft Report lets stakeholders see reports pending approval, keeping everyone involved in the inspection on track for shipment dates, key deliverables, and inspection results once the report is approved.
- NOTE: This feature is only available if your organization has Report Editor enabled.
- Click here to learn more about Draft Reports and the Report Editor.
- Get early access to a smoother flow, easier navigation, and faster inspections with Sight 3.0.
- We're revamping the web platform to give you a more intuitive inspection creation process, easier navigation, single-page quick views of all relevant information, and faster load times to get your work done quicker!
- If you want to be part of our Closed Beta, contact us at email@example.com.
Still have questions?Click on the GO TO ACADEMY button on the upper left corner of this page to learn more
feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions, concerns,
or any feedback you have, such as suggestions for articles or features!