Please note: Only users with an Account Owner or Admin role on the platform can manage the organization's subscription.
In this article we'll cover:
How to view your current subscription
Step 1: Hover over Administration, then click on Subscription.
Step 2: You will be brought to the Subscription Management page where you can view:
- Your current package
- The date you signed your contract
- Your renewal date
- Your total users, on both the web platform and the mobile platform.
- Note that invited users are counted towards your total user licenses.
How to renew or upgrade your subscription
- At any point in time, you can upgrade your subscription plan and/or purchase additional users.
- Your subscription or renewal cost is provided based on your plan and the number of users you wish to have.
- Please note that only an Account Owner or Admin can renew or upgrade the subscription.
Step 1: In the reminder banner or pop-up, click on the Renew button. You will also have the option to renew via a link in the email notifications we send you when your subscription nearly expires.
Step 2: You will be brought to the Renewals page, where you can view your current plan and pricing, as well as other available options.
You can scroll down the page to see what specific features are available in your current plan, as well as differences with other subscription packages.
Step 3: When you choose the subscription plan you want, click on the Purchase button.
For any questions about renewing your plan, use the Live Chat button on the lower-left corner of the page.
If you choose our Enterprise plan, you will have the Contact Us button to reach a Customer Success Manager who will walk you through the whole process, pricing, and any details related to your upgrade.
For personalized assistance with upgrading your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: A pop-up window will give you a price breakdown of your chosen subscription including the number of user licenses. Once you've reviewed your plan details, click the Continue button to proceed.
- The minimum number of users is based on the number of users you have with your current subscription.
- Note that invited users are counted towards your total number of users.
- Pricing is updated accordingly depending on the number of users as well as the user types or roles.
Step 6: Click on Continue.
- The available methods of payment are Credit Card, Alipay, or Wire Transfer.
- Fill in any information required for your payment method, and then click Purchase Now.
You will then receive a confirmation/email notification of your renewal or upgrade.
Remember: If you don’t see the “Renewal Banner” please send an email to email@example.com with your renewal request and the following information:
Name of account/organization you’d like to renew
Name of subscription plan you’d like to renew and number of users you’ll be renewing
Name and email of the person we should send the renewal invoice to
If you have questions regarding pricing, the benefits of upgrading your subscription, or anything along those lines, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Lastly, if you have questions regarding payment methods, invoicing details, or anything along those lines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.