The Sight web platform lets you download your Bookings data as a CSV file in either a Detailed version which gives you a breakdown per Style ID contained in the bookings, or a Simplified version that provides you a quick summary of all your Booking by Case Number.
If your organization prefers to download Bookings data as an Excel file, you can activate this option upon request. You will follow the same steps as if you were downloading a CSV file; however, the file you receive in your email will be formatted as an Excel file.
- The Download to CSV feature currently limits the export to 1000 entries.
- Use the Filters to narrow down the data before your download if you have more than 1000 data points.
Follow the steps below to learn how to download your Bookings data as a CSV.
Step 1: Hover over Inspections, then click on Bookings.
Step 2: Click on Download to CSV on the upper right part of the table.
Step 2: You can then choose whether to download the Detailed CSV or the Simplified CSV.
- The Detailed CSV will provide you a comprehensive breakdown of the Bookings data by Style ID per row.
- The Simplified CSV will provide you a summary by Case Number per row.
NOTE that the platform will not let you download more than 1000 entries.
Use the filters to narrow down the data to proceed with your download.
Step 3: The file will be sent to your e-mail address/Inspectorio login e-mail.
- If you do not receive the e-mail, you can click on Resend.
Step 4: Click on the link in the e-mail to download the file. Your browser will open for you to download the CSV.