Stay updated on highlights and recent improvements on Inspectorio Sight with our monthly Release Notes!
Watch the Inspectorio Flashback video below to learn more about what we launched in February!
Scroll down to learn more about what's new, what's improved, and what's coming!
- Booking CSV Enhancement (Web)
- Instead of having to manually comb through numerous data points and systems, Inspectorio Sight enables you to look at all your inspection booking data at the click of a button, making it easier to collaborate with stakeholders and optimize decision-making processes.
- Our latest enhancement to this feature gives you the ability to choose between a Simplified or Detailed version when exporting your Bookings data.
- Having the options of a Simplified CSV that gives you a quick summary, or a Detailed version that provides you a comprehensive breakdown lets you export and analyze information according to your organization's needs.
- This feature is only available for Enterprise subscriptions.
- Learn more about how to download Bookings data to CSV here.
- Defects in Reports (Web)
- Inspectorio Sight Reports are designed to provide immediate access for all stakeholders to important inspection data, promoting greater transparency and visibility while reducing manual labor and inaccuracies due to human error.
- These Reports now provide you with even further insight in to the defects found during an inspection, including how many defective units share a particular defect, and a breakdown of the defects that were counted towards the AQL.
- This gives you even greater visibility into areas in need of improvement within your operations - with the same speed and ease of access!
- Click here to learn how to view/download Inspection Reports!
- Print/Download Help Center Articles
- You can now download or print articles from the Help Center so you have access to reliable support resources at any point in time!
- Just click on the 'Download/Print this Page' button below the article title, and you can then print the page, or save it as a PDF on your device to access even when you are offline.
- OPO Notification Filters (Web)
- Notifications on Inspectorio Sight are designed to give you real-time, accurate information about events in your operations while giving you the freedom to configure which activities you want to focus on.
- You now have the ability to define the OPO field value, making it easier to filter and configure which notifications you want to receive.
- Size Sequence (Mobile)
- We've enhanced size sequence consistency between the web and mobile platform, as well as implementing uniform sorting rules to support new size patterns when needed!
- Switch AQL Tables (Mobile)
- Inspectors will soon have the option to change the AQL tables on the mobile platform, allowing them to adapt to specific situations or information encountered upon arriving at the factory for more efficient inspections.
We'd love to hear about your experience.
Help us improve by completing this survey which will take no more than 5 minutes of your time.
Your feedback is extremely important to help us make the series more relevant and useful to you and your work.
Want a more in-depth demonstration of these product highlights?
Click here to schedule a call with our Customer Success team for an in-depth demonstration of our latest product features and enhancements.