In Release Notes, we provide you monthly highlights so you can easily stay updated on recent product improvements we've made.
Watch the Inspectorio Flashback video below to learn more about what we launched in December and what the top features are for 2019!
Scroll down to learn more about what's new, what's improved, and what's coming!
On the web platform
- Inspection Summary Analytics gathers data from all your inspections and summarizes them into quick and easy to read charts and graphs. You get a quick view of all your stakeholders and their activities for a specific period, as well as trends over time. You can also deep dive into inspected quantities, product lines, and product categories, letting you analyze issues throughout your production cycles.
- You can also export data as a CSV file, giving you a detailed brekadown of key metrics related ot your inspections.
- Click here to learn more about Inspection Summary analytics!
- The next release of our Analytics allows users to continuously identify opportunities for improvement within the quality processes, focusing on the overall defect trend and defect distribution by inspection type.
- Having visibility into the defect analytics enables quality managers to explore the relationship between fail rate and defective rate, while providing a summary of top defects by count or defective rate across factories, offices, or product lines.
- Learn more about Defect Summary here.
- Inspector Analytics provides you with a centralized source of information to easily visualize and compare the performance of all your team members based on detailed metrics such as Number of Inspections, Move Too Fast, Pass Rate and Fail Rate.
- You get insight into a specific inspector’s performance versus the average inspector performance in their profile page, and you can interact with graphs and charts visualizing the most inspected product categories per inspector.
- Click here to learn more about Inspector Analytics.
Inspectorio’s color reader integration assures you of color accuracy, improving your product quality even further.
Inspectorio SmartColor generates perfect lighting conditions without the need for a lightroom, and captures item colors, comparing them to approved samples. You get objective data on color matches and discrepancies with a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click here to learn more about Inspectorio SmartColor.
Inspectorio SmartTape revolutionizes another labor-intensive and time-consuming part of the inspection process, shaving off 60% of the time traditionally required to perform inspection measurements. Typically, two people are needed to perform the measurement, with one inspector reading out the points of measurement and the other inspector manually recording the findings.
Inspectorio’s SmartTape integration streamlines and automates the measurement process as it reads the points of measurement to the inspector and records the measurements automatically onto the SmartTape device. The data is uploaded to the Inspectorio mobile platform in realtime and is reflected in the final inspection report. The result is a higher level of accuracy and less time spent performing measurements.
- Learn more about Inspectorio SmartTape here.
Multiply Defects (Android only)
- This feature allows inspectors to automatically multiply the same defect found in one garment and add it to more items in the same style.
- Inspectors can choose a specific number of pieces to add this defect to, and the mobile platform will automatically generate the desired number of defects and add it to items in this style – saving you the need to manually add defects one by one!
- This feature is currently only supported on the Android version of our mobile platform.
E-Signature (Android only)
- This new feature on Android enables inspectors to collect the signatures of the factory representatives and themselves directly on the mobile platform as part of finalizing inspection reports, and the signatures collected appear in both the HTML and PDF versions of the report on the web platform.
- Learn more about the E-signature feature here!
How can we improve Inspectorio Flashback?
We'd love to hear about your experience with the Inspectorio Flashback series!
Help us improve by completing this survey which will take no more than 5 minutes of your time.
Your feedback is extremely important to us. It helps us make the Flashback series more relevant and useful to you and your work.
Want a more in-depth demonstration of these product highlights?
Schedule a call with our Customer Success team for a more in-depth demonstration of our latest product features and enhancements by clicking on this link!