The Inspectorio Academy is where you will find specialised training courses for your organization and role.
These courses will help you learn how to use the Sight platform quicker for your organization's needs!
- Before you access the Academy, make sure you have accepted your invite to Inspectorio Sight and that you have logged in to the Sight platform.
- The system will automatically send you your Academy credentials via email as soon as you log in to the Sight platform.
Step 2: Enter your credentials, and click 'Sign In'. You should have received your credentials via your e-mail.
- Your username will be the e-mail address you use to sign in to the Sight web platform.
- Your default temporary password will be in the e-mail.
- If you could not find the e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- NOTE that you will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in to the Academy.
- If you have not received your credentials, please get in touch with our Support team using the Chat with Us button at the lower right corner of this page or on the Sight platform.
If you cannot remember your password, click the 'Forgot your password?' link.
Enter your e-mail address/username. Then, you will receive your new temporary password via e-mail.
Step 2: REMEMBER to select your language preference on your first login! This will make sure you get the right courses in your preferred language.
- Inspectorio Academy currently has 4 language preferences available: Chinese, English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Please note not all courses are available in your preferred language yet. We are working on these translations. Selecting your language preference ensures you can access the translated courses as soon as they are ready.
Step 3: You are now logged in to Inspectorio Academy! Don't forget to watch our Welcome video to learn how to get to your courses.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions, concerns,
or any feedback you have, such as suggestions for articles or features!