The Report Editor feature allows you to review and modify a Report before it is published on the web platform and shared with stakeholders involved in the inspection.
- This feature will only be visible if your organization has it enabled upon request.
- Report Editor can only be used for Reports with a Pending status. Reports with a Pending status will not be visible to anyone other than the approver.
- If your organization has Report Editor enabled, you have the option to make a Pending Report visible to other stakeholders involved. This will show up with the Submitted Pending Approval tag.
- An In-Progress Report with the Submitted Pending Approval tag can be viewed by other stakeholders involved in the PO/Inspection but any information contained is subject to change until the report is approved. Click here to learn how to approve a Report.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use the Report Editor.
Step 1: Hover over Inspections, then click Reports.
Step 2: Click on Pending to make it easier to find the Report. REMEMBER: The Report Editor will only work for Reports with a Pending Status. Click on the name of the Report you want to edit.
Step 3: : In the Report Detail page, click on Edit Report.
Step 4: Click on an item in the Inspection Details list on the left to edit a specific section.
Step 5: You can then edit the specific sections of the report:
- To add a defect to the defect list, Click on Add New Defect.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit a defect.
- Click on the trashbin icon to delete a defect.
- In the Edit Defect pop-up, you can search for and change the Defect Name and Defect Category.
- You can also edit the Item, Style, Color, Size and toggle whether defect is counted for AQL.
- To remove a photo, click on the X button on the upper right corner of the thumbnail.
- Click Upload Pictures to add a photo of the defect.
- You also have the option to edit any comments made by the inspector.
*Defective Units will show up differently. Use the dropdown to select the unit you want to add/edit the defect for. Click here to learn more about the Defective Unit feature.
- Click Update once you are done with the changes.
Edit Answers to Questions
- To edit answers to questions, click on the pencil icon.
- Use the radio buttons to change the answer to the question and use the text field to edit the description.
- To add photos, click on Upload Pictures.
- Click on Update once done with the changes.
Step 6: Once you are done with your edits, click Save.
Step 7: Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up to finish.
Once the report is approved, the Report Status will change from Pending to Completed, and will automatically be shared with all stakeholders involved in the PO/Inspection.
Have more questions?
Click the GO TO ACADEMY button on the upper left corner of this page to learn more,
feel free to email us at email@example.com for any additional questions, concerns,
or any feedback you have, such as suggestions for articles or features!