When you are ready for an inspection, you can then send your clients a Booking on the Inspectorio Sight platform.
- Bookings are initial agreements to conduct inspections and are linked to Purchase Orders.
- Bookings contain all key details about an inspection, such as inspection date, factory address, and the number of goods to be inspected.
This guide will show you the most common method for creating a Booking: How to Create a Booking from a Purchase Order.
Step 1: Hover over Inspections and click on Purchase Orders.
Step 2: Click on the checkbox beside the correct Purchase Order, then click on the three-dot menu.
Note that you can also select multiple Purchase Orders by clicking several checkboxes, if you want more than one PO associated to the booking.
Step 3: In the dropdown, click on ‘New Booking’.
Step 4: Select the organization you want to book to, then click on Next.
- When you want to book an inspection with one of your clients – do not book to your own organization. When the system prompts you to choose an organization, choose your client, vendor, or retailer who will conduct the inspection.
- Only select your own organization when you are conducting a self-inspection!
Step 5: Click on the first dropdown and select the inspection type.
Step 6: Click on the dropdown and select the correct Booking form.
Note: In some cases, the system will automatically select a Booking form for you.
Step 7: Click on OK.
Step 8: Use the textboxes or dropdowns provided to edit the Booking details.
- Click on the 'Click to resolve [number of] errors' message, and all the mandatory sections that you need to complete will be highlighted in red.
- You can also click on an item in the list on the left to jump to a specific section of the Booking Detail.
Step 9: When you've filled in all the Booking details, click on Submit.
Your booking has now been sent to your client! Just wait for the notification of their response.
To find your booking again, hover over Inspections and click on Bookings.
You will now find your Booking under the Sent tab.
Still have questions?
Click on the Go to Academy button on the upper left corner of this screen to learn more
feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions, concerns,
or any feedback you have, such as suggestions for articles or features!