A Booking Form is used to request an inspection and usually contains key information such as the inspection type, product type, inspection date, shipment date, etc.
The Sight web platform lets you create and customize booking forms depending on the inspection type, product type, and what information is important to your organization.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a Booking Form.
Step 1: Hover over Configuration, then click on Booking Forms.
Step 2: Click on the Add New Form button on the upper right.
Step 3: Click on the dropdown to select the Inspection type(/s) for which the Booking Form can be used. Tick on the checkboxes to select an inspection type.
Step 4: Use the dropdown and tick on the checkboxes to select the product type(/s) to which the Booking Form will apply.
Step 5: Enter a name and description for your Booking Form.
- You can associate an assessment questionnaire with the Booking Form by using the dropdown.
- You can also click on the checkboxes to allow editing after the booking is confirmed, or only allow associated factories to use the booking form.
Step 6: Choose 'Sharing Options' for the Booking Form.
- You can choose to share with all stakeholders (Retailer, Supplier & Factory) in the Booking, or;
- You can exclude certain stakeholders so that they do not have visibility over the booking/inspection details. (To exclude a stakeholder, simply untick the relevant checkbox).
Step 7: How to edit advanced Configurations. The Advanced Configuration section provides you with the ability to apply the follow options:
To apply any of these options simply click on the relevant checkbox.
Step 8: If you would like to add an Inspection Agency as a stakeholder in the inspection, select the option at the bottom of the configuration window.
Step 9: Click Create.
Step 10: Drag and drop the items from the left to customize what fields will need to be filled out for the booking.
- You can set a field as mandatory by toggling the Required option.
- Allow inspection creators to include multiple Oversight Offices by dragging and dropping the 'oversight offices' section in to the form. Select the number of oversight offices you want to allow to be added (click on the required toggle to make this step mandatory).
Step 11: Once you are done, you can Preview the Form, or click Save to finish.
The Booking Form will then appear on the Booking Forms page and can be used by a vendor or factory that wishes to create an inspection based on the product type or inspection type it is associated with.
Have more questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR simply click on the 'Live Chat' button in the bottom right corner of your screen.