POs or Purchase Orders are generally added automatically through API during the integration with your system. In some cases, you will need to manually create a Purchase Order.
Check out the steps below to learn how to manually create a Purchase Order.
Step 1: Hover over Inspections and click on Purchase Orders.
Step 2: Click on 'ADD PO.'
Step 3: Complete the fields for the General Information tab. The fields marked with an asterisks (*) are mandatory and are required to activate data needed on the Details of PI/PO section.
Step 4: Click on Details of PI/PO. Fill in the required Product Information.
- A. All fields will need to be filled in to move on to the next step.
- B. If you click on Add from Item List, a window will pop-up which lets you choose the Product Line, Product Category, and Style ID based on your General Information entries. You can then click Add to add it to your PO.
- C. If you click on Add Item Manual, you will need to type in the Item ID, Style ID, Color, and Size. You can select the Product Line, Product Category, and Brand from the dropdown buttons.
- D. If you click on Export, you can download a CSV file which you can then use to fill out the product information.
- E. If you click on Import, you can upload a CSV file that contains details of products for the PO you are trying to add.
- F. If you click on the Product Dictionary button, you can check the Product Line ID, Product Line Name, Product Category ID, and Product Category Name from your available datasources for reference.
- G. Once you have your Product Information complete, click on Next> to go to Packing Information.
Step 4: Fill in the fields for Packing Information.
- A. You can select the Item ID from the dropdown. These are based on what you have filled in for Product Information. You can enter the case pack information if you have it available, and the Order Carton Quantity field will auto-populate.
- B. Click on Add Solid to add more rows.
- C. Enter the Assortment ID and Order Carton Quantity as both these fields are mandatory. You can select the Item ID from the dropdown, then enter the packing Configuration.
- D. Click on Add item to add more rows.
- E. Click on Add Assortment to add a new assortment packing.
- F. If you click on Export, you can download a CSV file which has labels to guide you in filling out the fields.
- G. If you click on Import, you can upload the CSV file with the filled out information for the packing information.
Step 5: When all information has been completed, click Save.
Your PO will now appear in the Purchase Orders page and can now be used for Bookings!
Still have questions?Click on the GO TO ACADEMY button on the upper left corner of this screen to learn more