POs or Purchase Orders contain key information about goods being produced. Purchase Orders are often used to automatically fill in the information required for booking an inspection. You can view more information about a Purchase Order in the PO Details page.
The PO Details page is divided into two main sections:
- General Information
- Details of PI / PO
Follow the steps below to learn how to navigate the PO details page.
Step 1: Hover over Inspections, then click Purchase Orders.
Step 2: Click on a PO Number. You can use the Filters or the search bar to find the PO quicker.
Step 3: You will be brought to the PO Details page.
Here, you can:
- Edit the PO.
- view all inspections done for the PO by clicking on Inspection History
- or create a New Booking for the PO.
- Click on the General Information tab to get details on:
- Brand/Retailer: Name of the organization who owns the PO
- Supplier: Name of the vendor associated to the PO
- Factory: Name of the factory associated to PO
- Data Provide: Name of the organization providing data source such as PO Type, Product Line and Product Category
- PO Number: A unique number to identify a PO
- OPO Number: Internal unique number from supplier to identify a PO
- PO Type: Information on what kind of order corresponds to the PO. PO Types are determined by the Data Provider. For example NEW or REPLENISHMENT
- Shipment Date: The shipment date for a PO
- Shared To: If a PO is shared, the organization's name will be shown.
- Styles: The number of styles in this PO
- Inspections: The number of inspections conducted on this PO.
Step 4: Click on Details of PI/PO.
- Click on the Product Information to find:
- Item ID: An identifying ID for styles within a PO
- Style ID: An identifying ID for items within a style.
- Product Line: Group of related products determined by Data Provider. See the Product Line for a given style
- Product Category: Type of product determined by Data Provider. See the Product Category for a given Style.
- Brand: Identifies brand attribute for a particular item and style.
- Color, Size, Order Quantity: See the color, size, and order quantity for a specific item within a style.
- Click on Packing Information to view:
- For Solid Packing:
- Case Pack: The number of items inside a carton
- Order Quantity: The number of pieces ordered for a certain Item and Style
- Order Carton Quantity: The number of cartons ordered for a certain Item and Style. Quantity calculates automatically when Case Pack is entered.
- For Assortment Packing:
- Assortment ID: The unique identifier for an assortment
- Order Carton Quantity: The number of cartons ordered within the assortment.
- Configuration: The number of pieces for an item inside a carton
- Order Quantity: The total pieces of an item. Calculated by the Configuration x the Order Carton Quantity. Quantity is calculated automatically when Order Carton Quantity and Configuration are entered.