Users are individuals who have access to your organization or one of your sub-organizations in the Inspectorio Sight platform.
- The user's Role determines what actions they can perform and what information they can access. The access a user has is determined by the role they are assigned (see steps on roles below for more information).
- You can assign different Roles (or multiple Roles) to your users to control the information they can access and the functions they can perform.
How to Invite existing or Add New Users
Step 1: Hover over Administration, and click on Users.
Step 2: In the User Management page, you will see a list of all users in your organization together with their role and contact information. Click on Invite to add new or existing users to your organization and assign them specific roles.
- You can filter this view to find Active or Inactive users.
- If you click on the user's name, you can edit their details such as contact information or roles.
Step 3: Use the search bar to find the organization to where you want to invite the user. Click on the checkbox to select the organization. Then, click Next.
Step 4: Use the search bar to find an existing user in the platform. You can select them by ticking the checkbox. If they are not yet in the list, you can click on Add New User. Then, click Next.
Step 5: Use the text boxes to fill in the information for the user. You need to provide their first name, last name, and e-mail address. When you've filled in all the fields, click Next.
Step 6: Select the roles you want to assign the user by toggling the buttons. Then, click Invite.
- The user you invited will receive an e-mail notification with instructions so they can log in to the Inspectorio Sight platform!
- You can also view the list of users you've invited by clicking on the Invited Users tab.
- Clicking on the 3-dot menu will give you the option to cancel an invitation.
Clicking on the Sub-Organization Users will list all the users in the organization. You can edit their details using the 3-dot menu.
How to Deactivate and Remove Users
- If you deactivate a user, you restrict their access to Inspectorio and therefore your organization temporarily.
- If you want to remove a user, first deactivate their account and then remove them following the steps below.
Step 1: From the User Management page, click on the 3-dot menu on the right side of the table to Deactivate their acccount.
Step 2: To Remove/delete a user permanently, click on the 3-dot menu of a deactivated user and click Delete.
- From here, you also have the choice to Activate the user which will give them their access back.